A three-week course in wine tasting at Linden Stores
Taste wine like an expert!
7.30pm Tuesdays 20th March, 27th March, 3rd April
Linden Stores – 220 St Paul's Road, Highbury, London N1 2LL
£25 for one class, £65 for all three.
Limited places! Book by emailing email@example.com
I'll lead a whirlwind tour through the world of wine, spanning the gamut of wine styles from whites (20th March), reds (27th March) and sparkling (3rd April).
In each session you can expect to:
- Taste 6 quality wines that represent the diversity of global wine styles;
- Delve into how wine is made and the role of wine in human history and culture;
- Uncover the nuances of blind tasting and learn the art and science of taste;
- Discover how to tell apart different grape varieties, identify quality in wine, and learn how to taste wine like an expert;
- Be thrilled, surprised, delighted, and have a lot of fun!
Course presented by Dr James Flewellen, biophysicist, wine educator and award-winning wine writer.
*I don't have many rules when it comes to wine tasting, but please no strong-smelling perfume, cologne, hair products etc.
Taste Unlocked – Wine and Food Masterclass
Next course: Autumn 2018 (Dates tbc)
James presents the Taste Unlocked wine and food tasting masterclass with Cordon Bleu-educated cook and food journalist, Jonell Galloway, in the historic French city of Chartres. Comprising dedicated wine tastings, sumptuous meals made from local ingredients paired with regional Loire Valley wines and a unique, 'sense-awakening' taste experience, our food and wine holiday courses will help unlock your taste buds and introduce the richness of aromas, flavours and textures present in food and wine. Our courses are conducted in English and coincide with the world-famous Chartres Festival of Lights.
- All lunches, dinners and wine included
- We use only the highest quality, locally-sourced produce and ingredients
- Over 10 hours of professional food and wine tasting instruction
- Taste over 20 (4-day course) different wines from the Loire Valley
- Learn the art of food and wine pairing
- Dine and learn in a 1,000 year old converted chapel
- Socialize with like-minded wine- and food-lovers
- Guided city tour & collection from the station included
Contact James or visit www.tasteunlocked.com for more information.