Taste Unlocked – Wine and Food Masterclass
Next course: 14-17 September 2017
James presents the Taste Unlocked wine and food tasting masterclass with Cordon Bleu-educated cook and food journalist, Jonell Galloway, in the historic French city of Chartres. Comprising dedicated wine tastings, sumptuous meals made from local ingredients paired with regional Loire Valley wines and a unique, 'sense-awakening' taste experience, our food and wine holiday courses will help unlock your taste buds and introduce the richness of aromas, flavours and textures present in food and wine. Our courses are conducted in English and coincide with the world-famous Chartres Festival of Lights.
- All lunches, dinners and wine included
- We use only the highest quality, locally-sourced produce and ingredients
- Over 10 hours of professional food and wine tasting instruction
- Taste over 20 (4-day course) different wines from the Loire Valley
- Learn the art of food and wine pairing
- Dine and learn in a 1,000 year old converted chapel
- Socialize with like-minded wine- and food-lovers
- Guided city tour & collection from the station included
Contact James or visit www.tasteunlocked.com for more information.